Please obey traffic laws and respect staff members on duty.
- Observe NO U-TURN areas on Columbine and Elizabeth Streets.
- Observe ALL CROSSWALKS on Columbine and Elizabeth streets– Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
- Observe NO PARKING and NO STOPPING regulations in the fire and bus lanes.
- Red curbs mean no parking anytime.
- Drive slowly and watch for students and parents at all times.
Do not cross the street until the duty has stopped traffic and motions you to cross.
Walk bikes across the street at the crosswalk and onto school property to the bike rack.
Car Drop Off/Pick-Up:
Use the loading/unloading zone in front of the school. Pull all the way up so other vehicles can use the Zone. Students need to get out on the sidewalk side of the vehicle. Respect the handicapped parking area. Watch for students and families crossing through this area.
Buses park in the bus lanes off of Elizabeth. A duty will monitor students in getting to the playground.
Always call the office if you have questions, 303-347-4675.